Client : PVEP POC
Work location: Dai Hung Field
Water depth: 110m
Offshore time: Jun 2020
Vessel: AHTS Hai Duong 12 and AHTS PTSC Thai Binh
Equipment: ROV Quantum 3 and Rigging gear
- Step by step disconnect and lay down on the sea bed the following systems of Dai Hung CALM buoy: flexible risers, mooring chains;
- Towing to Vung Tau and hand over to shipyard at buoy number 0 in the witness of CLIENT;
- Receive the CALM buoy at buoy number 0 in the witness of CLIENT then towing back to Dai Hung field;
- Re-installation Dai Hung CALM buoy and her systems.
- Renewal the frame connector.