Client: CLJOC – Cuu Long Joint Operating Company
Working Location: Su Tu Den field in offshore South East Vietnam
Water Depth: 48m
• Phase 1: Preparation work: Aug 2021 – Sept 2021;
• Phase 2: Offshore Upper Mooring Chains Replacement: Oct 2021;
• Phase 3: Dismantle work: Oct 2021 – Nov 2021.
Vessel: OCV – Hai Duong 12 and HCV – Sea Meadow 19
Equipment: 153MT A-frame system, 30MT Hydraulic Winch, WROV Quantum 3 & Rigging Gear
CONTRACTOR will execute replacement of 9 Upper Chain links with D-Joining shackles for mooring chain system of Thai Binh VN FPSO.
COMPANY will provide 09 new Upper Chains and 09 new D-Joining shackles for replacement.
The following General Scope of Work will be performed by Contractor:
• Project management and administration.
• Assurance of regulatory compliance.
• Safety and Quality management
• Carrying out site survey at TBVN FPSO.
• Development of TBVN Heading Control Procedure.
• Carrying out Engineering and development of Upper Chain Replacement Procedures.
• Working with ABS – FPSO Class for approval of detailed Engineering and Procedures.
• Arrangement 3rd party facilitator for Risk Assessment workshop.
• Receipt and storage of 09 Upper Chains and 9 D-Joining shackles delivered by COMPANY before loading out to working vessel /barge for project execution.
• Supply of all necessary installation tools, manpower, equipment and consumables. Heading control tug shall be quoted as , COMPANY may use its own vessel.
• Supply completion of installation spreads.
• Mobilization of equipment, material load-out etc.
• Mobilization and demobilization of installation spreads. Recover old chains and deliver them to (option 1) COMPANY Vung Tau base (option 2) PVN logistic yard.
• Execution of offshore installation work of TBVN Upper Chains/Shackles replacement.
• Provision of post-installation deliverables, daily report.